Why have your carpets professionally cleaned?
The benefits of having a clean carpet far surpass only the visual aspect of the job:
- Improved health – carpets can become full of dust particles, dust mites and bacteria. Regular vacuuming removes the top layer of dust and dirt, but it’s not enough in the long run.
- Minimise mould growth – carpets near large furniture where airflow is reduced are prone to develop mould. The chances of your dirty carpets developing mould are even higher if you live near the sea.
- Enhanced room appearance – a carpet adds coziness to a room and is usually a great final touch. A dirty carpet in a clean room makes the room look messy as well.
- Increased carpet life – dust and dirt get embedded in the carpet fibers over time. This in turn makes the fibers split and deteriorate. That’s why regular cleaning is important.
Our Service Includes:
- Moving light furniture so it wouldn’t get in the way while cleaning.
- Pre-Inspections to determine the right carpet material and afterwards choosing the suitable cleaning method.
- Vacuuming to remove all surface dirt and chunks of old dried up mud.
- Pre-treatment of any stains or dark patches with cleaning solution.
- Rinsing the treated patches and extracting 90% of the moisture with all the dirt that is left.
- It takes a carpet about 3 to 6 hours and about 8 to 12 hours for upholstery to dry depending on the material and how ventilated the room is.